Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Dear world, I'm move on. Welcome 2013 :')

Assalamualaikum.

Pish push piuh pom pom pom!!
Bunyi bunga api mahal. -,-
Sebelum terlambat, aku nak wish 

Happy New Year, Selamat Tahun Baru.
Selamat datang 2013, Selamat tinggal 2012 :')
As my friend said,
"whatever 2012 brought us, good or bad, be glad that we made it through. stay strong, be bold and keep on praying that we're gonna make through another year. thank you Allah for 2012 (Fasyu,2013)"

Thank you Allah, for 2012. 2012, tahun yang sangat sukar untuk aku. Tapi alhamdulillah. Allah still bagi aku kekuatan nak hadapi tahun 2012 dengan bermakna. Alhamdulillah. :')

So, lurus ke titik (straight to the point) -,-'
Malam tahun baru, aku dengan ex roomate aku, sis Mimi were having a superb dinner ever!
The dinner was awesome. 
Berbaloi sangat-sangat. Total semua makan RM10.80
Kalau makan KFC pun belum tentu kenyang macam semalam.

Asalnya penat sangat semalam. Letih even nak jalan tak larat.
Tapi nampak kesungguhan sis Mimi yang gigih dan tekad jemput aku kat hostel dalam hujan lebat, aku kuatkan diri. :')
The dinner was started at 8.30 p.m
Semua makan sopan je. 
Kitorang punya tablemate pun awesome.
Masa salah seorang dari kitorang buat bunyi masa tengah syok hiris tenderloin, masing masing senyum sumbing. Lepas keluar je restoran tu, masing-masing gelak macam ape. haha. comey :'D
Aku kalau bab makan no 1. Perut kecik. Tapi nafsu makan besar. -,-'

Sis Mimi hantar aku balik hostel around 10 malam.
Lepas tu, around 12 tengah malam, aku lapar balik. Dannnnn


Perut kampung takleh tahan lama dengan wastern food. Seriously -__-".

******
So that was my new year celebration. Seriously damn superb worth it :)
So,.. bismilahirahmanirahim..
Azam dan tekad tahun baru ialah

UNTUK ABAH DAN MAMA
- I want to be your good, loyal, sweet and lovely daughter ever. I wanna make you proud of having me as your daughter. I will take care of myself, I will carry on your hope, your amanah and your trust. Mama, I will always remember you advise. Abah, I will always make you proud. InshaAllah. And I love both of you forever. No one can change that. Promise :')

UNTUK KAWAN
-Hey guys. You know me well. Things for sure, I want to spend time more with you. I want to be loyal listener, good friend ever I could be. 

UNTUK WAKWAK *AWAK
-Ehem. Hurm. Hurm. What to say ah? You know me well. Okey. I want to stay by your side even the sky is falling down, I know that I'm always being childish all this while. But, thanks for being so patient with me. Thanks for always be there when I need a friend to talk, an adviser when I feel everything is wrong, thanks also for your care when I'm having a great fever. Thanks for being so understanding, thanks for your trust, thanks for being my temporary guardian, thanks for everything. *There are so much things you have done. :')
I'll remember all those things and I promise. I will do the same for you. 
Friends forever :)

UNTUK DIRI SENDIRI
-Azam tahun baru, dapat dekan, tabah dan bahagia dan membahagiakan :)


Till then, Final exam is around the corner.
5-20 January 2013. Wish me luck. :)
Oh! This year already 20 years old. Hurm. Gonna miss my teen life. :'3




2 comments:

  1. Gud lurk, Wani! Put your best foot forward throughout the final exam and strive for dean list, in sha Allah

    *pesal mcm lazat sgt dgn gmbr makanan tu???!!! :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara Blogger Otai Cari Trafik Untuk Jana Duit Puluhan Ribu Klik Sini !

    ReplyDelete